AluCaps – a wide range of diameters
Screw caps made of aluminium with a premium metal look
Our AluCaps aluminium screw caps are available in various sizes from 18 to 100 mm diameter. With widespread standard threads, AluCaps can be used with completely different packaging solutions such as glass bottles, plastic bottles and jars and funnel bottles made of tinplate or aluminium.
The flat-drawn aluminium screw caps are fitted with a food-safe seal. The screw caps are coated with clear varnish inside and out, further enhancing the elegant aluminium surface.
High-quality or individual finish
With embossing or high-quality offset printing, you can give the caps – and your high-quality product packaging – a distinctive touch. This is especially important to achieve consumer acceptance in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry. Other, custom-specific developments are also available with suitable minimum orders. Our experts are happy to help!
AluCaps, screw caps made of aluminium – at a glance
The benefits of AluCaps "made by Pirlo" at a glance:
- Aluminium screw caps, fitted with a food-safe and FDA-approved LDPE sealing liner
- Aluminium screw caps fit on bottles and jars made of plastic or glass
- Particularly suitable for containers made of plastic (PET) for food and cosmetics and pharmaceuticals
- Embossing and offset printing possible
- Coated inside and out with food-grade protective varnish
We would be happy to answer your questions about sizes and applications for our AluCaps screw caps.
AluCaps in different sizes
AluCaps Standard Sizes – available from stock:
D in mm
H in mm
||Quantity / Pallet|
Do you need small quantities? Order AluCaps screw caps here directly in our online shop.