8 – 10 June 2021, 09.00 am – 04.00 pm
As trade fairs and events have been postponed and cancelled for quite some time, we would still like to give you the opportunity to gather some new information on the topics sustainability and plastic tubes "made by Pirlo".
We will inform you about these main topics
Topic session I - 8/9 June 2021:
Sustainability - "It's not that easy being green"
- Circular Economy: Economic Model of the Future
- Recycling targets of the EU: Status Quo
- Green Claims: Notes on internal/external communication
- Recycling Code Labelling: "Not MANDATORY, but recommendable".
- Market trends - plastic packaging: mono-material packaging, substitution
- Sustainable packaging solutions “made by Pirlo”
Topic session II - 10 June 2021:
Plastic tubes „made by Pirlo“
- Pirlo’s technical possibilities – versions, finishing options, special features
- Pirlo Tubes as project partner/project support
We offer you exclusive dialogues with our packaging expert Alexandra Sievers.
Decide which topics are of interest to you and make an appointment for an individual conversation.
Save an appointment now!
Take the chance now and book an appointment for a discussion with Alexandra Sievers.
It’s that simple:
- Fill in the form with your contact details and preferred date and send it off
- Confirmation of the appointment will be sent by e-mail, including a link to the expert dialogue